SAN FRANCISCO, Sept. 17, 2020 /PRNewswire/ — Tribe Dynamics, rated the #1 Easiest to Use influencer marketing platform on G2, has released survey results from over 60 brands and over 250 influencers in a new report that takes the pulse of the current influencer economy.
Topics explored include the increased role of sponsorship in brand-influencer relationships, key strategies both brands and influencers are using to leverage rapidly growing social channels such as Instagram Stories and TikTok, and the impact of COVID-19 and global protests for racial justice on content creation.
The report will also be shared at Tribe Dynamics’ upcoming Earned Summit on Sept. 23-24, 2020, a free 2-day virtual event focusing on brand and influencer marketing designed for the marketing professional, brand owner, and business leader.
Insights from the 2020 Influencer Marketing Trends Report include:
Instagram Stories is integral, and TikTok is on the rise.
- 78% of brands said Instagram Stories had very significantly impacted influencer content about their brand
- 88% of influencers regularly use Instagram Stories
- 35% of brands with dedicated teams for specific platforms have teams for TikTok
Sponsorship doesn’t negate authenticity.
- 65% of brands said the proportion of influencers they compensated had increased
- The vast majority (94%) of influencers only work with brands whose products they like
Quality products are king.
- 92% of brands had orchestrated a product send out within the past year
- 90% of influencers said receiving more new product launches would improve their experience working with brands
Brands are prioritizing inclusivity, but BIPOC influencers still felt marginalized.
- 91% of brands reported taking actions to empower BIPOC influencers over the past year, but 23% of influencers felt that their race and/or ethnicity had been a significant barrier to their success
To download the complete report, visit https://pages.tribedynamics.com/2020-influencer-marketing-trends-tribe-dynamics-survey
Tribe Dynamics is the leading influencer marketing platform helping passion driven brands drive digital earned media. Clientele includes the world’s top-performing brands on social media, such as Gucci, Sephora, Colourpop, Fashion Nova, and Burberry. Tribe Dynamics was recognised as the #2 highest rated and #1 Easiest to Use platform on G2, out of 180 platforms that received reviews. With team members based in San Francisco, New York, and London, Tribe Dynamics works with brands across the Americas, EMEA and APAC.
For further information, please contact: Kanya Nanayakkara on [email protected]
SOURCE Tribe Dynamics