LONDON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Technavio has been monitoring the data center infrastructure management solutions market and it is poised to grow by $ 5.55 bn during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of almost 24% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Although the COVID-19 pandemic continues to transform the growth of various industries, the immediate impact of the outbreak is varied. While a few industries will register a drop in demand, numerous others will continue to remain unscathed and show promising growth opportunities. Technavio’s in-depth research has all your needs covered as our research reports include all foreseeable market scenarios, including pre- & post-COVID-19 analysis. We offer $1000 worth of FREE customization
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. CommScope Holding Co. Inc., Cormant Inc., FNT GmbH, Nlyte Software Ltd., Panduit Corp., Rackwise Inc., Schneider Electric SE, Siemens AG, Sunbird Software Inc., and Vertiv Group Corp. are some of the major market participants. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third for free.
View market snapshot before purchasing
Reduced OPEX and enhanced capacity planning has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market. However, investments in initial infrastructure and related requirements might hamper market growth.
Technavio’s custom research reports offer detailed insights on the impact of COVID-19 at an industry level, a regional level, and subsequent supply chain operations. This customized report will also help clients keep up with new product launches in direct & indirect COVID-19 related markets, upcoming vaccines and pipeline analysis, and significant developments in vendor operations and government regulations. Download a Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impacts
Data Center Infrastructure Management Solutions Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Data Center Infrastructure Management Solutions Market is segmented as below:
- Asset And Capacity Management
- Energy Management
- Power And Cooling Management
- Network Management
- North America
- South America
Data Center Infrastructure Management Solutions Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The data center infrastructure management solutions market report covers the following areas:
- Data Center Infrastructure Management Solutions Market Size
- Data Center Infrastructure Management Solutions Market Trends
- Data Center Infrastructure Management Solutions Market Industry Analysis
This study identifies increased use of analytics as one of the prime reasons driving the data center infrastructure management solutions market growth during the next few years.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Technavio’s in-depth research has direct and indirect COVID-19 impacted market research reports.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Technavio’s SUBSCRIPTION platform
Data Center Infrastructure Management Solutions Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist data center infrastructure management solutions market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the data center infrastructure management solutions market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the data center infrastructure management solutions market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of data center infrastructure management solutions market, vendors
Table of Contents:
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 – 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five forces summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Application
- Market segments
- Comparison by Application
- Asset and capacity management – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Energy management – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Power and cooling management – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Network management – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Application
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers – Demand led growth
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- CommScope Holding Co. Inc.
- Cormant Inc.
- FNT GmbH
- Nlyte Software Ltd.
- Panduit Corp.
- Rackwise Inc.
- Schneider Electric SE
- Siemens AG
- Sunbird Software Inc.
- Vertiv Group Corp.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.