- At a Georgia campaign event on Friday, President Trump unveiled a $500 billion economic plan designed to boost opportunities for for Black Americans.
- The “Platinum Plan” would create 3 million new jobs and 500,000 new black-owned businesses, according to Forbes.
- Trump also announced that he supports making Juneteenth a federal holiday, along with designating the Ku Klux Klan and Antifa as terrorist organizations.
- The incumbent president has struggled with racial controversies throughout his first term and hopes to peel off enough disaffected black Democrats and political independents to win reelection.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
On Friday, President Trump pledged to increase economic opportunities for Black Americans with a $500 billion measure aimed at creating 3 million new jobs and