- COVID-19 has left offices empty and many people jobless. Those who have kept their jobs are largely working remotely — and some companies are now hiring for fully remote roles.
- FlexJobs, a website dedicated to remote-job vacancies, looked through 5,904 companies that are hiring to see the truly remote jobs with the highest salaries in advertising, PR, project management, and marketing.
- The figures are based on roles that allow you to work from anywhere, rather than a specific city, state, or country.
- This list includes the seven highest-paying remote jobs in these sectors, including a vice president of marketing role with an annual salary of $147,511.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Millions of people have lost their jobs during the COVID-19 pandemic, and many companies are struggling to stay afloat. That means job vacancies have plunged and competition has rocketed.
But many companies are still hiring, and FlexJobs,